Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Incomplete Winters




In the morning of winters,
There are some sunny moments,
which gives me butterflies,
And the whole world tickles inside me.
I am very far away from him,
But still his memories tampers inside me,
Beautifying my body and soul both,
In a complete women.
In the morning of winters,
There are some sunny moments.
A single thought of him,
Sprouts inside me as fruits,
Giving me sweet tastes of love.
Yeah it was for a little time being,
But it stayed wid me ever as forever.
In the morning of winters,
There are some sunny moments.
His aura is not for me,
I can't help it,
He still dwells inside me,
As if beat of heart,
As if pulse per second,
As if breath of life,
Making me breathless day-by-day.
A bit calculative syndrome,
Surrounded me,sounds mathematically,
whenever,I open my Diary,
and flipped the pages,
I mentioned the dates of our meetings
When we met first,
When our eyes met and stucked,
It was amazing,I want the time to stand for me,
I want to lost myself more and more in his glare,
Yeah, it was for some moments,
But all seems great for me,
As ever as forever......

No comments: